TO: Our Valued Clients
FROM: Keith and Holly Rodenberger, Founders and Owners
DATE: March 12, 2020
RE: Coronavirus Advisory
At the Grand Palms Tanning Resort and Sunless Spa, the safety and health of our valued clients and staff is our absolute top priority, and we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19). During this uncertain time, we have enhanced our daily cleaning procedures beyond our already high standards of cleanliness at all of our locations to ensure the safety and confidence of our valued clients and staff.
Additional training for all of our staff on enhanced cleaning procedures and company policies have been implemented across all Grand Palms locations, including the following:
1. We only use Colorado Department of Health approved hospital-grade disinfectant sanitizing cleaning solution on all tanning equipment after each client tanning session, and our staff strictly follows the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. In addition to thoroughly cleaning our tanning equipment, our staff is also instructed to thoroughly wipe down all tanning room surfaces with Department of Health approved hospital-grade disinfectant sanitizing cleaning solution after each client tanning session.
3. Our staff is instructed to wipe down all retail surfaces throughout our stores and bathrooms with Clorox (or similar brand) disinfectant wipes regularly throughout our business hours.
4. Our staff is instructed to perform a very thorough clean throughout the entire store at closing to ensure that our stores are clean, safe and ready for the next day.
5. Our staff are required to wash their hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and regularly use hand sanitizer, especially after going to the bathroom, and after coughing or sneezing.
6. Our staff is instructed to turn away any client who shows up to our stores sick. The health of our clients and staff is our top priority, which means that we all have to do our part. If you have any symptoms of sickness, please do not come in to tan. This includes not bringing sick children to our stores while you tan. Thank you for understanding, and helping us keep a safe and healthy salon for everyone!
The Grand Palms is taking the concerns around Coronavirus very seriously and we will continue to implement the most advanced cleaning procedures available to ensure that all Grand Palms locations are always clean and safe for all of our valued clients and staff.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we want to hear from you! Just visit our website at www.TheGrandPalmsTanningResort.com and click on the “envelope” button in the lower right hand corner.
On behalf of everyone at The Grand Palms, we sincerely appreciate everyone of our valued clients, and we look forward to seeing everyone at The Grand Palms where you can enjoy a well-needed and safe “Escape” during these difficult times.
All the best,
Keith and Holly Rodenberger
Founders and Owners
The Grand Palms Tanning Resort and Sunless Spa